Information provided is used for the following purposes:
- To administer your account and we may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- From time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means of product, services, promotions and special offers from our retail business.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Disclosure of information to third parties:
- We will only pass on your details to third parties who may contact you for marketing purposes by mail or email, or research agencies with your prior approval. We will never disclose your payment details to these third parties.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
Data Protection Act 1998:
Data Controller Name: Jason Collison Registration Number:
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. They contain no recognisable personal information. These cookies are used:
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.